The company presents a new Janome computerized machine Janome DC 6030. Janome DC 6030 will be an excellent assistant in the implementation of your creative ideas.Stylish European design, straight lines selection, fast refueling bobbin thread, sewing quality and ease of maintenance – the main advantages of this model! Stabilizing plate for expansion loops and table are standard.
Model Janome DC 6030 such unique features:
- Possibility of twin needle.
- Stretch satin stitches up to 5 times their original form.
- On the panel are buttons for machine automatic thread cutting.
- Spot tack.
- Needle position (up, down).
- Infinitely adjustable speed.
- Button Start \ Stop – the ability to sew without a pedal.
- The machine includes 30 kinds of lines, 3 automatic loops.
- Built-in trimmer bobbin thread winder spindle.
- Easy needle plate with the score lines, straight and angled, for convenience in the style of patchwork. The numbers on the needle plate indicate the distance from the center needle position in millimeters and inches. Convenient refill the bobbin thread.
- Disconnecting and connecting conveyor tissue.
- Stezhkov balance control.
- Additional expansion table.
- Hard Case.
- Built-in needle threader.
- Foot pressure on the fabric.
- Equipment. To execute the loop on dense tissues provided a stabilizing plate.