Janome Magnolia 7034D
The Janome Magnolia 7034D is the perfect playmate for the progressing sewist and is a must have if you strive to create garments with a polished and professional style. The Janome 7034D comes with all the features of a regular-sized machine in a compact model. You’ll finish your projects swiftly and effortlessly with the 7034D’s easy dial adjustment and impressive 1,3000 stitches per minute. This compact model will bring Janome sewing quality into your home at a perfect size and an even better price.
The Janome Magnolia Serger is a top class machine. Experienced sewists love this model. It is sleek and compact and produces professional results. It has a needle threader, built-in cutter, and thread guides that are color coded for easier threading and stitches can be quickly changed.
And the best part is, the Janome Magnolia serger can do 1,300 stitches per minute.
Fast, professional and easy-to-use are the main reasons why sewists must have this serger!
- Seam width: 1 to 5 millimeters
- Seam length: 3.3 millimeters (narrow), 7.5 millimeters (wide)
- Maximum 1,300 stitches per minute
- Rolled hem change-over
- Differential feed adjustment with 0.5 to 2.2 ratio
- 3 or 4 thread overlock
- Slim foot with adjustable foot pressure and foot controller
- Snap on presser feet
- Lower looper pre-tension setting slider
- Retractable upper knife with easy release
- Front and back needle guard
- 11 optional attachments
- Cutting width of 3.1 to 7.3 millimeters