Sometimes you just want to push and then just sew going. Why not? The MC 8200 QCP Special Edition allows. Nevertheless, it offers many amenities that are not self-evident in her class
are: the extreme working space, the long free arm and especially the flexible top feed. Since no Nähwünsche remain open and the price is also fun.
Perfect results with the AcuFeed Flex ™ -Transport
The particularly effective transport system of Janome ensures uniform fueling thin or multilayer materials. Even different types of fabric can combine perfectly. Synchronized with the 7-segment transporter and fine-tuned with the AcuFeed differential
operates a HORIZON similar industry standards. The adjustable presser foot pressure, the system supports addition. So substances stay smooth and in shape. Then no one wants to do without.
|Quick Change needle plate
by pressing a button triggers the needle plate and can by other functional engraving plates (z. B. straight stitch) will be replaced. The machine Detects the plate and locks stitches or functions are indeed not Possible with the set up. Highest protection against needle breakage etc.
|New Comfort Asten
Quick start button (on the left)
A pressure and the stitch pattern or stitch combination starts again. Lock button (right) This key Ensures maximum safety when changing the needle, the needle plate or the AcuFeed Flex ™ -Transportation. A pressure and all the other keys, and the motor drive are disabled. Safety in children near the machine.
– Machine size: B 519 x H 316 x D 230 mm
– Machine weight: 12 kg
– Forward Size: W 280 x H 120 mm
4 direct selection buttons for the mostcommon stitches – New:
10 button holes – Free arm / flat bed optional
– Terminal Free Horizontal hook
– 7 segment-carrier
– Versenkknopf Outboard
– AcuFeed Flex ™ Transport
– 7-way adjustable presser foot pressure
– Needle Plate Quick Release with Automatic Needle Plate Recognition
straight stitch needle plate with 3 tapholes – NEW:
Reel QuickInsert – Built-hand threader ™
– 5 white LED lights
– NEW: sewing speed 1,000 stitches / min. – NEW: 170 built-in stitches (including 7 button holes) – NEW: 3 fonts Including block 9 mm – Maximum zigzag width : 9 mm – Maximum stitch length: 5 mm forwards / 5 mm backwards – Automatic Thread Tension (Roller Type) – Variable Speed Drive – Needle Stop Up / Down – Extra High Presser Foot Lift – Electronic thread scissors – Adjustable toggle